- Cozy family owned vacation cabin south of Brinnon on Hood
- Comfortable A-frame cabin nestled in the trees with stairs
to 100 feet of waterfront.
- Two kayaks, hammock, barbecue, books, games.
- Take advantage of the many hikes in the Olympics, Duckabush
and Dosewallips Rivers, boating, clamming, bird watching, fishing,
- Sit on the deck and watch eagles, sea lions and otters play
in beautiful Hood Canal
- 1 1/2 hours from Seattle.
- Relax in front of a crackling wood stove fire or stroll
onto the large deck and take in the water views while warmed by an